We all know that I love Zutano. One of the things that I love so much about Zutano is that the clothes are perfect for mixing and matching. So you can really create a number of looks out of just a few different pieces.
One of the items that I received from Zutano was the Oopsie Daisy Pretty Pleats Dress ($34.00) and I have to admit that my toddler loves it. It is one of the most fun dresses that we have in our wardrobe. So for this piece I wanted to share 24 different ways that you can mix and match this dress with other pieces that I have received from the Zutano collection.
1. The dress is cute on its own and can definitely stand alone!!
2. The dress looks great with this pink Ruffle Cardigan ($29.00) that we got last spring.
3. The dress also looks adorable with the Apple Stripe Cardigan ($29.00) that we received.
4. You can pair the dress with the Apple Toddler Matchstick Jeans ($36.00). We actually received these last spring as well.
5. Plus you can pair it with the Pool Toddler Matchstick Jeans ($36.00).
6. One of my favorite combinations is the dress with the Navy and Apple Toddler Skinny Leggings ($21.00). I just LOVE this look and think that it is one of the cutest on my daughter.
And now for all of the mix and match fun!!!