This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of RumbleTalk. All opinions are 100% mine.
RumbleTalk is an awesome, easy way for you to have that chat room you have always wanted. They currently have more than 65,000 communities, 2,600,000 people chatting, and 225,000 websites using their service. Oh, and don’t forget about the 2500 radio stations who are taking advantage of RumbleTalk too.
What is so awesome about RumbleTalk? There is a lot of great things about RumbleTalk, here are a few of my favorites:
- Choose your own chat room theme, or even better design your own.
- Share images, emotions, links, and even movies
- Users are in control of the CSS feel and look
- You can integrate RumbleTalk on your website, Facebook page, app, or blog
- It’s an awesome engaging platforms that is perfect for websites, games, and other apps.
- Can be a great way to get a nice social boost, and extra traffic to your website.
- With RumbleTalk users can create their own chat theme, and take advantage of other advanced deign options if you are savvy when it comes to CSS.
- RumbleTalk is an awesome chatroom that allows owners of websites to communicate with their eLearning community where they want them too – website, Facebook, mobile device. The platform is personalized to the publisher’s needs.
You can even use RumbleTalk on your Facebook Fan Page, it’s super easy to set up. Simply click on the Facebook link, and choose which fan page you would like to use it on, and you are ready to go. Did you know that you don’t even need a website to use RumbleTalk? It’s true, use it by getting a URL to chat and invite your friends and family to chat, and even customize your chat pictures and preferred background. There are tons of reasons to sue RumbleTalk, to see them all you can check out the elearning chat room.Jenn, All rights Reserved. Written For: Simply Shawn & Jenn