Dress First Has Affordable Dresses For Any Event!

Simply Shawn N Jenn Disclosure

Who’s ready to bring in the New Year?  I’m beside myself I cannot believe it’s already going to be 2014!  Where does the time go, it’s almost time to get dressed up and bring in the New Year!  Out with the old, and in with the new.  My husband and I don’t really go out partying for New Years, but we always go somewhere to celebrate.  We don’t drink, because we drive home, but we do get dressed up and celebrate with some of our friends.  I think getting dressed up is one of my favorite parts of bringing in the New Year!  Out with the old, and in with the new!  I always look for affordable dresses to wear while we bring in the New Year.  New Year, new dress!

Speaking of new dresses I was checking out Dress First, and they have some pretty great dresses.  Whether you’re planning on getting married in 2014, being a bridesmaid, or just want to new dress to bring in the New Year with they have what you need, and up to 80% off too!  They also have everything you need when it comes to prom dresses, homecoming dresses, sweet sixteen dresses, graduation, and any other special occasion. Pretty fabulous, right!

If you’re looking for a high-quality craftsmanship and totally affordable dresses then you cannot go wrong with Dress First Online.  They know that your event is important, you need to look fabulous, and don’t want to spend your savings doing it.  They have over 1,200 styles that can be customized and tailored to your exact specifications.  They use the highest quality materials, detailing, all to create fabulous styles.  With over 1,200 to choose from there’s something for everyone.

Have you ever wished you could order color swatches before you buy a dresses, to actually see the color, and feel the fabric before making such a big decision?  Dress First encourages their customers to order a fabric swatch to see the color in reality.  They have a 1-piece – 28 color, and a 28 piece with 6 piece fabric swatch to help you make sure your dress is exactly what you’re looking for.

While I was visiting Dress First I found some of the most elegant, beautiful affordable dresses I have seen in  while.  I ordered my wedding dress over 7 years ago, spend triple the amount.  If you’re shopping for the perfect dress for whatever reason be sure to check out Dress First I’m sure you will find the perfect dress at a price you are happy paying.

Another fabulous thing about Dress First is that they ship worldwide.  There might be certain location they need additional information, but they will do their best to see you look fabulous for your event.  If you want to learn more about Dress First or swing by and check out their affordable dresses you can visit them online at DressFirst.com.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Comments

1. both dresses are very beautiful

2. tamra gibson says:

I do also love the New Year and hope it to be my best year yet. I have a lot of help from a special angel. I have to say the first thing I was glad to read was that you don’t drink and drive but you do go out. I quit dressing up for New Year’s about 4 years ago and after seeing this I believe I WILL be dressing up. You have shown some pretty and cute outfits. So I’m gonna make a fashion statement on the last day of 2013-WOO HOO Thanks to you

3. donna makayak says:

i love these dresses my parents adopted granddaughter is going to turn 16 next year these dresses look like there in our budget .

4. The first dress is so perfect! I am in love =)

5. Nena Sinclair says:

The dresses on this site are gorgeous and the prices are great, too!

6. sally guenterberg says:

High recommendations. I love dresses. But the prices of what I like don’t love me. Happy to find another site that offers discounts.

7. Lisa Schweizer says:

What a great idea and such beautiful dresses!

8. Tamarae Ellis says:

Thank you for introducing me to the most amazing dress site ever! I love the dresses you featured and after looking at the site the dresses are AMAZING!! I love that they carry plus sizes too 😀

9. What a great website…thanks for sharing this.

10. They have some beautiful dresses, I can’t remember the last time I dressed up.

11. This place is awesome! I have bought my daughter dresses here for formal and prom and the prices are great and quality is so nice!! Thanks for the nice review I’m going to tell my friends to red this for sure!

12. I could spend hours just browsing all the lovely and affordable dresses they have!

13. Sandra VanHoey says:

I had never heard of them before but they have some gorgeous dresses

14. I think I’m going to check out this website. Some of the dresses are really pretty.

15. Beautiful dresses! thanks for sharing!

16. Andrea Smith says:

I love to look at dress websites. So fun!

17. Deanna Sysco says:

I love these wedding things and the dresses are beautiful.Mine ended up costing $1400.00 and never got to be worn

18. I’ve never heard of them! thanks for sharing.

19. very interesting–thanks for sharing–i am telling my grand-daughter about this…

20. I love all of the dresses shown. My niece will be getting married soon so I will be giving her this site. Thank you for sharing!!

21. Tanya Holland says:

I love the dresses. I have a wedding this year so I will be checking them out. Hopefully I find something different that I love.

22. I think they’re both grand.

23. Wanda Bergman says:

So many dresses are not affordable. Nice to see some that are not only affordable, but gorgeous, as well !!

24. stephanie says:

Wow, those are pretty! I can’t believe how many dresses they have for under $100 too! I’ll have to book mark this for when I am looking for my dress for our renewals. Much better than David’s Bridal prices!

25. Kera Adams says:

Those dresses are beautiful. I wish they had this back when I was in high school. It’s refreshing to find affordable dresses these days.

26. I’d love to own both dresses. Gorgeous!

27. I’d love to own both dresses. Gorgeous!

28. Deborah Caudill says:

Dress First is awesome. They have a wonderful selection and the prices are unbelievable. Thanks for the review. I have told so many of my friends to check out their site.

29. such beautiful dresses! i love dresses and dressing up!

30. krista grandstaff says:

I think it is awesome that you can get fabric swatches…I have ordered so many gorgeous things on line or out of catalogs, only to be disappointed by a color or cheap feeling fabric once it comes in. I don’t buy high end, but I don’t want to look like something I paid decent money for is a dollar item either 🙂

31. Mitzi Fisher says:

Both of these dresses are awesome. I really love all the details.

32. Shelly Johnson says:

I have been looking for a dress to wear to my sister-in-law’s upcoming weeding. I have been having such a hard time finding a dress that is the right amount classy/sexy/and facy enough. Either it’s to sexy I look like I’m at a club, or it’s so formal, I look like I”M the bride. These dresses are great!

33. This is a great idea. Wish this was around when I got married 25 years ago! lol
    Thanks for the idea as I do have two daughters!

34. I think the dresses are very pretty

35. Christina A. says:

The site has some really beautiful dresses! I think a lot of the prom dresses would also work at just formal party dresses!

36. sandy weinstein says:

love the wedding dress, so elegant. …wish i had this site when i used to go to lots or formals and cocktail parties. i spent sooo much money and have all of these dresses….shoes, pocketbooks, jewelry to match…i need to sell them…

37. prudence h. says:

I like that the dresses are pretty and affordable.

38. I love the dresses on this site. I don’t wear dresses that much but when I need a dress I know where to shop.

39. Those dresses are absolutely beautiful, I wished I would of had a wedding dress like that! This site definitely have beautiful dresses and party dresses also.

40. Christine says:

Oh, lovely dresses! And they have such a wide selection.

41. Sarah Elyce says:

I love the second dress! I really like that they encourage fabric sampling before purchase; it shows that they want to make the customer happy versus just making a sale.