It's almost Halloween and every year after we are done trick or treating we come home for a nice cup of hot cocoa. Only this year instead of buying little hot chocolate packages we’re going to use TruMoo Chocolate Milk. It’s not only easier to make it using TruMoo Chocolate Milk, it’s super yummy, and the kids love it because TruMoo is their favorite Chocolate Milk. Oh, and if you haven’t already seen TruMoo is rocking the AWESOME Halloween Chocolate Milk, along with the yummy Halloween Orange Scream!
TruMoo Spooky Hot Chocolate
Seriously, there is nothing better than a cup of TruMoo hot chocolate after a long cool night of trick-or-treating! When it comes to my family, they deserve only the best – TruMoo Halloween Chocolate Milk!
- TruMoo Halloween Chocolate Milk
- Candy drawing pen
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- Pour your cup of chocolate milk
- Place in the microwave on until or about 1 min (or until nice and warm)
- Add a small drop of vanilla
- Add a sprinkle of nutmeg
- I used a black candy pen draw the eyes on the marshmallows.
- Then you will need to cut the marshmallows so they stay floating the way you want them too. If you leave, the large bottom on they’ll float the other direction.
- Add Marshmallows
You’re finished, it looks super cute, and you can add a cinnamon stick if you like. One of my children loves to stirt their hot chocolate with it, but the others three don’t. It’s totally optional, and either way you have spooky chocolate milk that looks pretty darn cute, and is perfect to warm the body after a long night of being in the cold weather trick-or-treating.
You're definably going to want to check out their Halloween Orange Scream flavored milk, and their Halloween Chocolate Milk for your upcoming Halloween event. To learn more visit their website for more delicious TruMoo Halloween recipes.
How do you warm up the bones after a long night of trick-or-treateting?